Cereal Farm Psyllium Husk Fiber (100 g)
- Buy 6 for $4.13 each and save 11%
The traditional colon cleanser.
Psyllium Husk Fiber.
100% natural fiber helps in the excretion process. Eliminate residues in the intestine. Weight control, no sugar, no fat, no cholesterol.
Psyllium or Plantago Ovata is a plant that is very common in India and Iran in Thailand. Thai name is "candle". The health benefits of this plant are numerous. And received constant attention from researchers.
Fiber from fiber is classified as a soluble fiber (Soluble Fiber). This nutrient does not cause any energy. But when eating with low fat foods will help reduce blood cholesterol levels, because fibermil inhibits the fatty liver synthesis. Fibers can swell up to 25 times, making it feel full faster. And make the ability to eat less. Helps to control weight as well.
• Psyllium Seed Husk is the part of fiber ( Fibers and mucous membranes extracted from the seed coat of the candle tree which has the ability to absorb water and liquid.
• Laxative helps to increase the amount of food waste. Makes soft stools. Therefore suitable for people with constipation problems (Constipations) or hemorrhoids (Haemorrhoid).
• Helps absorb sugar and fat, so popular in weight control programs or control blood cholesterol levels (Blood Cholesterol Control).
• Helps to eliminate waste and various toxins Out of the digestive system.
• Helps relieve diarrhea and excess intestinal fluid.
• Reduce the occurrence of wind in the gastrointestinal tract. Relieve colic distension (Colic).
How to eat:
Eat 1 teaspoon (5 grams) 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals. Mix the fiber 1 teaspoons with 300 ml of fruit juice or water, leave it for 3-5 minutes and then drink. After that, drink one glass of water to make the swelling more complete.
Ingridients: Seed shell (Psyllium seed husk).
Consists of fiber and mucilage (10-30%).
Net Weight: 100 g.